- Check the Makerspace Calendar and find an available training event, either during a Stay Late and Build event or one of our dedicated 3D Printing trainings.
- Review and familiarize yourself with 3D printing rules.
- Register for an account on this page. If you get a
502 Bad Gateway error, that means it worked!
- Receive the 3D printing training from a Makerspace officer.
- Students must provide their own filament for printing (1.75mm PLA or PLA+ style filament)
You're good to print now! If you have any questions or problems with account creation, contact Alex (Discord: